100s15 Software installation and download process
1.Open Step 1 C51V954a in the keil5.14setup folder
3.Check I agree to all the terms of the preceding License Agreement and click Next
4. Click Next
5. Fill in the relevant information and click Next
7. Click Finish
8. Open Step 2 mdk514
9. Click Next
10. Check I agree to all the terms of the preceding License Agreement and click Next
11. Click Next
12. Fill in the relevant information and click Next
14. Click Finish
15.Open Step 3 MDKCM514
16. Click Next
17. Check I agree to all the terms of the preceding License Agreement and click Next
18. Click Next
19. Fill in the relevant information and click Next
21. Click Finish
22. Open Step 4 Keil.LPC1500_DFP.1.2.1
23. Click Next
24. Click Finish
25. After completing the above steps, the keil uVision5 shortcut will appear on the desktop of the computer to select the shortcut, then right click to run as administrator
26. Close the interface
27. Open License Management under the File menu.
28. Copy the value in the CID under this interface
29. At this time, run the Step5 KEIL_Lic application without closing keil uVision5, paste the value copied in 5.3 CID into the CID in Step5 KEIL_Lic, and then click Generate.
30. Copy the serial number generated below to keil uVision5/License Management / New License ID Code (LIC), then click Add LIC
31. Set the Target in the Step5 KEIL_Lic application from C51Change to ARM, then click Generate again.
32. Copy the serial number generated below to keil uVision5/License Management / New License ID Code (LIC), then click Add LIC
After the addition is successful, LIC Added Sucessfully will appear below, then click Close, and the above keil5.14 is installed.
Ⅱ、The program download under the keil5.14 software project
1. Open the project file of the 100S15 folder in the keil5.14setup folder.
2. Click on Options for Target
3.Device as shown
4.Target as shown
5.Output as shown in the figure, the RA0125 in the Name of Executable should correspond to the label on the encoder PCB board, that is, the RA0125 on the PCB after opening the encoder housing, the RA0125.hex in the Name of Executable, and so on. Above the PCB is RA0126, then in the Name of Executable: enter RA0126.hex
6.Debug check as shown in the figure.
Then click Settings, and the ULINK2 emulator will appear as shown in the figure.
Check the information according to the figure below.
7.Utilities are set as shown,
Then click Settings, set as shown below, click OK after the setting is completed.
8. Then click Rebuild
9. Click Download to download the program.
After the download is successful, the following figure is displayed.
At this point, the encoder will be powered on again. The serial port assistant displays as follows: