Encoder Types Incremental Optical Sensor
Product origin :Jilin, China
Delivery time :5 working days
Supply capacity :3000 pcs per week
Encoder can be divided into absolute encoder and incremental encoder.
Incremental encoder is relatively easier in realizing its function than absolute encoder.
Its cost is lower than absolute encoder. The measuring range of incremental optical encoder is one turn(360 degree).
After 360 degree, it will start from 0 again. Optical sensor has higher accuracy than magnetic encoder.
The optical glass can provide the accurate position feedback.
Roundss supplies a complete types of encoder. Magnetic sensor, optical encoder, incremental encoder, absolute encoder
and many other encoder types.
You can visit our website www.roundssencoder.com for more details.
Model:REC100B Encoder Types Incremental Optical Sensor
1. Large hollow shaft incremental optical sensor 30-50mm hole
2. Clamp ring mounting with multiple mounting brackets
3. Radial cable and 15 pins connector optional
4. Keyway optional for customers
5. Mainly used in elevator, door
6. Different types of encoder output signals
-20 °C(-40 °C)- +85°C
Side Entry Cable/Rear Entry Plug
Voltage/Push-pull/Open collector/Line driver
Output Pulse No.
Package and shipping