Incremental Rotary Encoder Location Sensor
Product origin :Jilin, China
Delivery time :5 working days
Supply capacity :5000 pcs per week
When the incremental rotary encoder shaft rotates, there is a corresponding pulse output. The discrimination of the direction of rotation and the increase or decrease of the number of pulses are realized by the rear direction judgment circuit and counter. The starting point of the counting can be setting freely, and the infinite cumulative and measurement of multiple circles can be realized. When the number of pulses is fixed and the resolution needs to be increased, the original pulse number can be multiplied by using two signals of 90° phase difference A and B.
Incremental rotary encoder is a type of feedback sensor which is alway applied to automation control machines or devices
to offer the location information.
Model: RCC38S/DCC38S incremental rotary encoder
1. 38mm outer diameter with 5 or 6 mm solid shaft
2. Universal dimensions applicable for different mountings
3. 3 mounting holes on φ28mm circle and 3 mounting holes on φ30mm circle
4. Optical glass disc offers higher accuracy
5. Wide range of resolution options from 20 to 5000 ppr
6. Incremental rotary encoder with square wave output
7. Feedback the location, position, angle information
-20 °C(-40 °C)- +85°C
Side Entry Cable/Rear Entry Plug
Voltage/Push-pull/Open collector/Line driver
Output Pulse No.