- Industry News
- Application of frequency converter plus encoder on crane
Application of frequency converter plus encoder on crane
1) Many friends can use the non-inductive inverter to work on the crane, but if the encoder is not used, the inverter will not be able to sense normally, so many of them may damage the equipment or safety accidents.
2) Use the appropriate brake control integrated in the encoder and inverter. If the motor rotates the inverter, read the speed and direction directly, and take appropriate measures when the control fails.
3) If the inverter does not have integrated brake integration, an external monitoring mechanism is required - that is, the load is slower than the command, when the crane is lifted or stopped, the load is lowered, etc.)
4) For safety reasons, a suitable frequency converter with encoder feedback provides stable zero speed torque and provides ideal brake integration.